“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” ―
As an author there are many ways that you can benefit from the services of a virtual assistant.
You need to be focusing on your system; your system for writing your story. Let a virtual assistant take care of the prep, execution, and follow up while you continue to create people, places, adventures for the rest of the world.
How many times do you step back from your writing to either complete or stress over:
- Scheduling appointments.
- Data Entry of information
- Manage your email account
- Travel arrangements
- Contest creation, management, author swag
- Social Media Management and/or tracking
- Keyword Research
- KDP management
- Ebook distribution and management
- Proofreading and uploading of the e-book.
- Expense reports, invoicing, reconciliation of accounts
- Street Team Management
When working with the right assistant they can become almost like an extension of you. Anticipating your needs and requests. A valuable assistant is there to help you shine and make it as easy as possible for your successes to keep growing.
Ready to regain control?
Schedule a free consultation to see how you can!